Tuesday, May 26, 2009

mini haul

So I was able to do a little shopping over the long, tiring weekend!! I gave in a purchased a couple of MAC items. I've heard so much about this brand and I decided to see what the hype was all about. My makeup theory is what ever makes me look nice, I will buy. So far the blushes are nice. So I'm going to test out a few more MAC brands and perhaps a few more high end makeup brands. Here I go!


These are from Ulta.

Palladi gloss in Creamy Pink <---I never heard of this brand before....
Jane Lipstick in Not So Innocent Pink
NYX black liner (901)














I really like the Jane lipstick. I looks really pretty.

















From CCO: MAC blushes
Secret Blush and Serenely































Rimmel Lipsticks
Vintage, Crush, Birthday Suit

w/ flash

no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment