Thursday, June 18, 2009

The FaceShop goodies, Nail polishes & FOTD

Here are some things I got from my sister while she was in Korea. I wasn't too excited at first so they just sat in a bag......., but after these swatches, I'm super excited to use them!




Here are the eye shadows. These are the Jewel Effect Eye Shadow. These e/s are so shimmery. The pictures do them no justice!


Shade 08




Shade 06




Shade 01




Shade 02




Shade 03---My favorite judging by the swatches!



SO....speaking for Faceshop....I went to Walgreens and discovered these!



Also got some nail polishes!



FOTD: Please excuse my messy room!




Using TheFaceShop Shade 03 & 06



My lashes suck because I need to gt batteries for my eyelash curler!



MAC Lusterglass in Wonderstruck

No comments:

Post a Comment