Friday, August 28, 2009

Random Blabs

Hello everyone! Since work has started, I have been totally slacking. I don't know if I can keep up with you ladies! I work in a school, so my summer is now officially over! HAHA! I haven't been hauling at all. I've been reading some blogger's hauls, and I'm sooooo jealous! Seriously, my FOTD for work, is soooo simple. I don't even wear eyeliner. I guess it doesn't matter since I'm in a room all day with kids!

Tonight, my husband , MR. XXV, will be performing with his band! It'll be an acoustic show! I hope it'll be a good turnout. Tonight I will be at the show. If you're in MN and reading this, come out to the U of M's Coffman Union at 7:30 for a great show!

I just realized that I have 50 followers! YAYA! As promised, I will be coming up with a givaway as an appreciation. I will need to come up with some kind of creative idea and prizes.




Later loves~

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to having 50 followers. That is awesome! My FOTD at work is simple, nothing fancy. Just lip gloss and a powder. If am not lazy I'd apply mascara, but when I'm at work I always forget that I have mascara on and I'd rub my eyes, hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, congrats on reaching 50 followers! Which Beautymaker items do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you reached 50! congrats hun!
    haha, normally my face is just no makeup or anything...i love makeup, but sometimes i'm just too lazy! And plus when school starts, i won't have time to put anything on my face other than moisturiser >__<

    and looking forward to your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have quite a Beautymaker collection girl! Thank u for taking and sending me the pic. I really appreciate it. :D I will need to look into that Contour product!

    ReplyDelete