Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FOTD, Award

Heading out to school and continue putting my room together. BTW, I do mean my classroom if anyone of you were wondering (HAHA). The furnitures are so heavy....I can't really move anything around. I hate being a weakling. I want it to look a little different from last school year. So here is a quick FOTD before I head out.

Award from Mitcherious effect . THANKS** <3



RULES:

* Open your first photo folder
* Scroll down to the 10th photo
* Post that photo and story on my blog
* Tag five {or more} friends to do the same

Here is that picture:



I tag all of you!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



FOTD




Tired of wearing glasses. :(


Hazel and me......I always feel sad leaving her home. I wish we can take pets everywhere!


Peace out! Have a super weekend!♥

3 comments:

  1. you should take pictures of your room after you finish moving everything around! i love looking at pictures of rooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you blue and red shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Love your plaid top!

    ReplyDelete