Sunday, November 15, 2009

LOTD-Look of the day

Here is my look for the day! Simple~

Here's what I used:


CS neutral palette, Revlon liquid eyeliner in black, BM Matte Formula, UDPP (in BM jar), NYX shadow, Beautymaker concealer, MAC's lipstick in Festivity, MAC's blush in Joyous, and Marykay lip balm

Brushes: MAC 129, CS Italian badger buffer brush, CS Pink Oval rush, CS Pink oval fluff brush, and ELF blending eye blush




Sorry for the dirty compacts! Here's what I used for my face.


For my eyes


TA-DA. A simple, natural look for the day.

12 comments:

  1. yae, finally you are back with FOTD for us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! i wish there was a closer up picture! but from what i can see you're complexion looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love neutral look! your skin is so fair..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice LOTD! looks natural but nice =) suits you

    www.badpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural Look really looks good on you. You are always looking good without specs.


    stainless steel barometer

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look good with natural looks! And your hair looks cute :D

    Anyway, do you play guitar? Hehe, just curious 'cause you got one over there.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the revlon colour stay!
    and i love natural looks as well
    it lets the inner beauty shine through

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this natural look! very beautifl yet shiny :)


    loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice! so natural, I see you've hit pan in some of the shadows lol! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh your last post (this one) was on my birthday! I just stopped by for the first time..
    kisses
    Zara

    www.mouldyfruit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Sorry for commenting off-topic, but I wanted to let you know that I like your site so I nominated you for a little award. You don't have to do anything about it, but I'm just telling you in case you want to pass it on :)

    http://lunnula.com/2009/12/a-cute-award/

    ReplyDelete