Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update on why I was MIA~

Hello fellow bloggers! I've been lacking posts because of the holidays and that we bought a new house! We've been super busy with moving and trying to get things ready to host my in laws for Christmas. It's been super crazy and hectic! We are very excited to be in a new place, but I really miss our apartment. Change is good, right? Now we'll be driving 45 minutes to an hour to get to work compared to 5 minutes in the past! YIKES! Good thing the husband and I work together!

As soon as we're all settled it, I'll be posting regularly. haha. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! See ya!

:)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new house, sweetie! :D Look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! congrats on the new house! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay new house !
    but 45 hmins driving??hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrate to new move, maybe you would have more spaces to store more new stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new home! Happy New Year! Yay for a new start :)

    ReplyDelete